8.23.2010

Catching up...

It's been a while, obviously, since I last posted. The last few months have been super crazy. Today is the first day I feel like I actually will be getting a grip on life again. And it's actually the first day since becoming a "stay at home mom" that I actually feel like one.

Both Michael and Emma started school today. But before I get into that, let me give you a photo recap of the last month!

Abigail turned 1 on 7.1.10
Angels Game with Daddy
We met up with Flood cousins, Shea and Clare


We went to Disneyland



And the Grand Canyon

And stopped to see the gravesite of Billy the Kid

First day of First Grade

1 comment:

  1. Abigail is so cute and Emma looks great for her 1st day of school. We miss you and hope all is going well.

    Love, Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete