11.25.2009

Lately...

So...I know I need to change the blog design...where does the time go? Here's some randomness to catch you up...

  • We're doing Thanksgiving all alone tomorrow. Neighbors are at Disneyland, Dad is camping, and Brooke has plans with Andy's family. It's all good, though. 
  • I'm making homemade baby food this afternoon from our leftover organic produce delivery. Winter squash and sweet potatoes. MMMMmmm....hope Abby likes them more than she likes the peas I tried to feed her this week. You'd think she was given a spoonful of vinegar!
  • I've got a cold. And a Santa Parade downtown to be in Saturday morning. Bleh.
  • I literally have no extra time anymore. As it is, I'm writing this as fast as I can while I do 3 other things. Definitely ready for some down time in life...
  • Christmas presents are almost taken care of across the board. I'm aiming for the first week in December to be finished. Also, patting myself on the back for making it through the Christmas shopping without any credit cards...thanks to planning ahead, freebies, coupons, and some gift cards I won.
  • Emma and Abby are so stinkin' cute. Abby is trying her hardest to sit up and loves to play on the floor. She found her feet recently and it's pretty much the cutest thing ever. She also loves to be diaper-free and her favorite time is right before getting in the bathtub - I wish we all felt that happy about being without clothes!
  • My "Thankful" list is overflowing these days. Always thankful for the sunshine on the other side of the clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment