6.20.2009

Things that have made me smile this week

  • According to my midwife at my appointment earlier this week Abigail is not sideways anymore, which means as of right now I don't have to worry about the possibility of a c-section. Since she 'obeyed' me when I told her that she had to move her head down, maybe she will listen to me now that I am telling her everyday that it's time to be born! *crossing fingers*
  • Someone is getting rich off of my idea. Edges are the best part of brownies, and for many years I've imagined a brownie pan that made all edges. It's encouraging to know that there are people out there who can appreciate a good, hard brownie edge, too ;)
  • I am way too excited about this ice cream scoop.
  • It was Brooke's birthday and we've had Disneyland on the brain all week. I've been living vicariously through the pictures she's posted on Facebook from her trip there this weekend.
  • And a big fat Happy Father's Day to Michael...I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment